Maxspect Jump Skimmer Sk400
Maxspect Jump Skimmer Sk400
- The Maxspect Jump SK400 Protein Skimmer is innovative and attractive. With a feature loaded controllable DC pump, patented dual needle wheel impeller, easy flow control and a design that makes maintenance easy, it's truly a game changing skimmer. The controller controls the flow of the pump, has a feed button and has the all-important over flow detection.
- For tanks up 100 gallons with a heavy bio-load, 175 gallons with a medium bio-load and 265 gallons with a light bio-load.
- Dual Water Inlets: The skimmer sucks water from both sides of the skimmer through dual outlets. Water Outlet:You can control the water volume flowing out of the skimmer by turning the water level adjuster.
- Dual Needle Wheels: Each water inlet features dual needle wheels. One is spinning while the other one is static. This unique design makes the bubbles generated even smaller and higher density than traditional needle wheel skimmers. Over Flow Sensor: An over flow sensor which can detect the water level of the collection cup and send warning signal when necessary.
- Footprint: 7.75" X 7.75". Skimmer Height: 21.75". Inner waterflow: 317 GPH. Air intake: 158 GPH. The optimal water level of the skimmer is in between 7"-8.5". Exceeding the max water level may cause the leaking of water from the knob. Each water inlet/outlet requires at least 1" space.
ARRIVES ALIVE GUARANTEED
We guarantee that all livestock will arrive alive and as described. In the event of DOA (Dead On Arrival) a DOA request must be filled out within 2 hours of package delivery (delivery agent posted time), along with clear photos of the dead coral both in the shipping bag and out of bag.
In the event that a buyer does not contact Biggs Lagoon in the specified 2 hour time frame, we reserve the right to decline DOA coverage. Such cases will be reviewed at management’s discretion. Buyer must be at location to receive delivery, not doing so voids all DOA coverage. No exceptions or excuses, no credit without photo. Verified DOA’s will be fully credited with replacement coral or the value of the original DOA coral towards future purchase. Shipping costs are not covered or refunded.
We cannot guarantee replacement of the same coral purchased then a credit will be issued. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. Biggs Lagoon cannot be held responsible for mechanical or weather delays that may cause your shipment to arrive late. It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, we will work it out with you to make it right. If you have any questions or concerns please call us or send us an email.
Every living creature needs a different type of acclimation, follow our acclimation instructions with your delivery for specifics. We normally recommend a 15 minute drip acclamation depending on the organism, remember they've been in a bag for quite some time so never over acclimate!
We ship anywhere in the United States (48 Mainland States), due to the cost of shipping living creatures the cost of shipping may be higher than usual. We offer free shipping on livestock orders over $300.